Where to Get Started
If your ultimate goal is to obtain, maintain, or advance in employment, call us. We can help!
- Work in the community alongside people with and without disabilities.
- Earn a competitive wage or more for doing your work.
- Request reasonable accommodations.
- Privacy about your disability and accommodations.
- Choose your employment field.
- Apply for jobs that interest you.
- Get help in planning for life after high school.
- File a complaint if you believe you’ve been discriminated against.
Fill out the form to download your free copy of the Employment: Where to Get Started Pocket Guide!
Let’s Get to Work
"*" indicates required fields
Disability Rights Arkansas
If you have questions about your rights as a person with a disability, or you’re experiencing discrimination and don’t know where to start, contact Disability Rights Arkansas today.