If you encounter an obstacle in casting your ballot that is related to your disability (an inaccessible polling site, for instance), you can file a complaint. To make this process easier, DRA has developed a form you can complete and submit to the State Board of Election Commissioners.  Simply fill out the form below, print, have the form notarized, and send it to the State Board.

[gview file=”http://www.disabilityrightsar.org.php72-4.lan3-1.websitetestlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/HAVA-Complaint-Form.pdf”]