Arkansas Disability Platform
People with disabilities have the right to live, learn, work, and play freely in Arkansas. For that to happen our State must commit to creating policies that address the following areas:
- Individuals with disabilities have the right to make decisions about their own lives.
- The shortage of Direct Support Professionals for people in the community.
- Safe, affordable, and accessible housing.
- Opportunities for real work for real pay.
- Safe, comprehensive, and inclusive education for every student.
Start the Conversation
Resolving these issues will empower Arkansans with disabilities to fully participate in life in the Natural State.