Licensing Specialist: Clayton DeBoer.
Revisit Complaint regarding staff supervision: Facility visited and video reviewed of early morning hours of 7/9 and 7/10.
Facility was cited 907.6 (video of Hall 1 on 7/9 showed 43 minutes in between staff conducting checks). Staff will be counseled on the importance of nightly visual checks being conducted in a timely manner.
Buildings and Grounds conducted from 12pm – 2pm. Halls 1, 2, and 6, cafeteria, bathrooms, and grounds observed. MARs reviewed 5 residents (all initialed and up to date).
Facility was cited 911.6 for the following issues:
- Hall 1, Room 2 had a hole in the bathroom door and a hole in the bathroom wall.
- The seal around the A/C unit was not completed (addressed during visit).
- Hall 1, Room 6 had a torn baseboard trim around the corner of the entrance.
- Hall 2, Room 23 had a hole in the bathroom wall.
- Hall 6, Room 69 had a broken light switch cover in the bathroom (no wires exposed).
- Ceiling drop tile was missing over the School Hall due to a recent leak that was currently being worked on.