Caller reported 2 children were physically fighting in the parking lot. Upon arrival, Officer reported no fight occured, just a child not obeying parent.
Caller reported an individual pulled up beside her in their car and when opening the driver door, hit the passenger door of Callers car. After asking individual if there was any damage, individual said no. Upon Callers inspection, several small scratches were on the passenger door. Officer determined only 1 scratch would have been possible based on the location of the door.
Staff advised false alarm.
Little Rock PD requesting officer serve protection order against employee at facility. Officer advised they would not be able to serve the warrant.
Assist CEMS to transport violent juvenile to WRMC without incident.
Caller reported runaway juvenile and that a staff member might have located the juvenile but isn’t sure. Officer no longer needed, staff advised the juvenile had been located and was being transported back to facility.
- Regs out of compliance –
- R105.4 – Proof of the following pre-service training has been completed for resident grievance process; Correction date 4.17.19.
- R105.15.c – Proof of qualifications needed for personnel; Correction date 4.17.19.
- R105.15.h – Proof of references needed for personnel; Correction date 4.17.19.
- Regs out of compliance (reviewed 10 personnel records) –
- 105.15 – Verifications of qualifications and verification of positive personal reference needed for personnel; Compliance date 3.28.19, date corrected 4.17.19.
- 105.4 – Proof of the following pre-service training completed, resident grievance process; Compliance date 3.28.19, date corrected 4.17.19.
Caller requested a welfare check because of a letter they had received from resident at facility. Caller reported in the letter the resident stated they were getting beat up by another resident. After Officer made contact with resident, they stated they wrote the letter because other resident was being mean; Resident stated they were not friends. Resident was in good health and stated everything was fine.
Caller advised resident was sexually harassed about a month or two ago; Unknown details but resident stated it was 2 staff members. Officer stated it was a misunderstanding after speaking with resident; Resident stated he was trying to tell Caller that he was worried the other kids would call him a “gaywad” for talking to Caller on the phone. Resident denied staff harassing him at all but said the other kids bully him by calling names.
Slamming sounds heard over phone; After dispatch called back, Staff stated there was no disturbance at facility.
Officer to assist CEMS; Resident was being combative. CEMS canceled police.
- 912 – Bathroom on West Unit with paint chips on bathroom floor need to be removed; Compliance date 1.17.19, date corrected 1.18.19.
- 911 – Small holes need to be patched/repaired in bedrooms on South Unit, then replaced in one bedroom on the South and East Units; Compliance date 2.16.19, date corrected 1.18.19.
- 914 – Severe weather drills need to include time of day, # of participants, amount of time to reach safety; non-correctable.
Caller advised 3 juveniles jumped over fence at facility; Caller then advised it was only 2 that were missing. Both Juveniles were located.
Caller advised ex-girlfriend was calling workplace and told another employee that the caller inappropriately touched a child at the facility, and gave a fake name. Ex-girlfriend admitted it was her and agreed to talk with an officer.